After 15 years in the market we know exactly what golf travelers look for when they think about South-America for their next holiday –great golf, discover the highlights of this amazing area. taste our famous wines and cousine in an UNIQUE TRAVEL EXPERIENCE.
This program includes this, the best golf at the most exclusive course –private sightseeing– wine tastings and the chance to cross the Andes from Argentina to Chile by land in an unforgettable experience!! If you are part of our large list of past clients, this is the best excuse to return.
If you have never been in the area, do not doubt you will want to return once you visit It for the first time.
To know more about tis trip of a lifetime check our PDF Brochure
Argentina & Chile Crossing Andes Tour - 11 Days Brochure
- Recommend Season: From October till April.
- Recommended length: 10 to 14 days
- Golf: 5 to 10 rounds - Only Best Private Courses
- Hotels: We have the best deals at 4* - Charming Boutique Hotels - Classic 5* or High End properties.
- Add on Suggestion: combine this program with extra days in Buenos Aires, Wine Tours in Salta o Mendoza or with an extension to the Falls or Glaciers.
"We thoroughly enjoyed the stay in three cities of Argentina. where we were able to playexclusive clubs like the Jockey club and Olivos in Buenos Aires. During our stay Our golf trip to Argentina was one of the most wonderful trips that we have experienced. The Patagonia Golf Staff were totally efficient and looked after our needs completely. It was a great trip and we highly recommend Jorge and his staff to plan a great golf trip for you."
Jim Franklin. Member of Coosa Country Club, Rome, Georgia.